Chemistry Library Hours
The Chemistry Library will reopen on September 9 to provide limited study space for key holders and by appointment only. The Library remains closed for all other users due to COVID-19 health and safety guidelines as well as ongoing renovations.
Other Library Access
Beginning September 7, Robarts Library and the Gerstein Science Information Centre will reopen their book stacks, study spaces and technology access to the UofT community. You must scan your TCard and show a green UCheck screening to enter.
More Information on Library Access and COVID-19
- Library status (open/closed) for 2021/2022
- Updates on Fall 2021 library reopenings
- Library Health and Safety Information.
- Thanksgiving Day: Monday, October 11, 2021
- Winter Holiday: Wednesday, December 22 to Friday, December 31, 2021
Rm 480, 80 St George Street (4th floor in Davenport Research Wing)