We are happy to assist with finding and managing information for your research projects. Use one of the methods below to get help!
Contact a Chemistry Librarian: Chemistry-focused librarians are available across all three campuses to help with your research. Email us or book a one-on-one appointment for personalized assistance with:
- Completing your literature review
- Using chemistry databases
- Finding chemical information and data
- Evaluating resources
- Organizing and citing your sources using a citation management tool
- Scholarly publishing and research impact assessment
Visit the Chemistry Library: Visit our service desk during opening hours to get help with your research-related questions.
Ask Chat: Chat with a librarian in real-time to get quick answers to your library-related questions.